How to be an Fashionista Eco Diva«
- Make clothes :) Yes all you need is a pattern to know what your going to make, pins, sewing needles, material or fabrics, a sewing machine and a bit of patients.
- Make Your old clothes into new clothes.
- Is it Winter in your country now? Find a plain Cardigan and jazz it up by sewing fancy buttons to it.
- Is it Summer? Decorate your boring denim shorts and skirts with gems and buttons
- make a lacey belt to go with the denim skirt very eco chic
ECO CHIC ADVICE: Always remember to take a scrap material to practice on before sewing.
Your Fashionista friend♥
Ok So Why not make your own fantabulous
Headbands all you really need is fabric,
hot glue gun, gems, lace, flowers, buttons
and your imagination and have tons of fun.
I made like over 30 headbands today!
Well mwa favourites are:
My black headband with a gold messy rose and a black lace over the top,
Mwah Gold headband with a mega black bow and with a few silver sequin sparkles on it,
Mwaa silver metallic headband with lots of cute little bows with broken black laces over the top,
Ma silver metallic headband with lots of supa-cute sequins on top of the metallic silver messy rose,
and last but not least, mwa black headband with a big messy rose with a big lace over the top which covers mwa right eye.
:D Smiles and Laughs